he American Defense Manufacturing UIC Billet AR15 Ambi Lower Receiver features a type III teflon impregnated hardcoat anodized finish, is outfitted with their proprietary ambidextrous magazine catch/release, ambidextrous bolt catch/release, and their dimpled take down and pivot pins.
The magazine well features reinforcing ribs that make the magazine well 40% stronger than mil spec forged at only half ounce of weight change. The trigger guard is ready for winter gloves without manipulation. Radii and chamfers throughout make this billet lower a marvel that stretches the capabilities of modern production CNC manufacturing. A 20 degree competition style mag well is concealed in the design, allowing lightning fast magazine changes. An integral upper / lower tension adjustment screw allows the end user to compensate for tolerance between your upper receivers and your favorite lower.
The American Defense Manufacturing UIC Billet AR15 Ambi Lower Receiver ships with all its respective parts already installed and includes ADM’s dimpled take down/pivot pins. This lower receiver is compatible with forged mil spec uppers and most billet upper receivers but due to the design of the ambi bolt catch/release, the UIC lower is not compatible with certain triggers that utilize anti-rotation pins that use external screws or plates (such as CMC Triggers or KNS anti-rotation pins). Standard GI type triggers and Geissele triggers are compatible with with this lower.
– CNC machined from 7075 T6 billet on precision 5 axis machines
– Type III teflon impregnated hard coat anodized finish
– 20 degree competition style mag well
– .154 inch diameter trigger & hammer pin holes
– Upper tensioning screw in lower receiver
– Multi-cal marked lower receiver
– Integrally machined trigger guard
– Reinforced buffer tube area on lower receiver
– Ambidextrous bolt catch/release
– Ambidextrous magazine catch/release lever
– Weight: 11 oz