- Driven by direct interaction with Tier 1 Special Forces groups
- Ten patents or patent pending’s covering the mechanical engineering improvements
- Hundreds of hours of professional Industrial Design on ergonomics and functional esthetics
- Uncompromising attention to detail in improving mechanical operation and shooter interface
- Advanced coatings for parts along with Cerakote, Type 3 Hard Anodize, etc.
- Majority of components CNC machined in-house from the highest quality materials
- Distinctive Styling
- Handguard seamlessly blended with upper receiver
- Upper and Lower Receivers 100% CNC From Billet Aerospace 7075 Aluminum Billets
- No sharp edges
- Grip and lower receiver precisely blended for unparalleled ergonomics and indexing
- Controls protected from snagging on gear by unique industrial design
Ambidextrous Lower Receiver
- Places controls where they can be operated without modifing the shooting grip, right or left-handed.
RapidQD Quick Detach Handguard
- Attaches to upper receiver to isolate barrel and provide maximum rigidity. The positive interface with the barrel provides enhanced longitudinal rigidity and anti-rotational rigidity. Minimal thermal contact points for reduced thermal transmission of barrel chamber heat and resulting thermal signature.
- Bench rest grade 416R stainless with UltraBlack Nitride finish. Optimizes weight, rigidity, cooling and barrel harmonics for maximum sustained accuracy in a lightweight barrel.
- Provides approximately 300% more surface cooling area than a standard AR barrel, pulling heat rapidly from the barrels core.
- Tested to provide consistent 1/4 to 1/2 MOA accuracy with 77gr SMK match grade ammunition.
VF18 – Vent Forward Brake
- The most advanced muzzle device on the market. Blast diversion, recoil reduction, flash suppression and muzzle neutral compensation.
Worm Drive Adjustable Gas Block
- Provides precise external gas adjustment for the AR-X by using a worm drive mechanism to move a rod, which has a series of four holes that change the gas port size, rather than impinging gas flow. The worm drive mechanism turns in place advancing the regulation rod.
- Eliminates turbulence and fouling of typical impingement designs.
- Regulating rods are user changeable allowing for user customization.
JACKAL-X Ambi Charging Handle
- Combat Derived – Won’t snag on gear and come out. Resists bending and breaking. Solves the major problems inherent with virtually all other designs encountered in tactical operations. Doesn’t snag on gear and come out where it can be bent and broken. Levers won’t break off from hard use and the linear operation is smooth with no binding.
- 7075 Aerospace Aluminum with Type 3 hard anodize with Teflon
PosiLoc Enhanced AR Stock System
Operating System: Direct Impingement
Magazine Type: Polymer NATO STANAG
Magazine Capacity: 30 Round
Barrel Material: 416R stainless with UltraBlack Nitride finish
Barrel Length: 16″
Overall Length: 33″ Stock Collapsed, 36.25″ Stock Extended