AR15 Lower Parts Kit provides you with the highest quality components that has Mil-Spec dimensions and coating to ensure longest service life span.
Aero Precision provides you with the perfect kit to build your custom AR15 weapon platform.
*This lower parts kit does not include the fire control group, pistol grip or trigger guard.
Aero Precision’s roots are deeply tied to aerospace, and our drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining stems from that. When you’re building something that will fly in the air, there is no margin for error. We take that same approach in the firearms industry. Not every manufacturer will have razor thin tolerance levels. Not every manufacturer will personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line. We’re not every manufacturer.
Manufacturing a great receiver isn’t just about what the end product looks like. It’s about what it feels like, how it works, how it handles and performs. To ensure that each and every one of these elements meets the mil-spec standard, we look at the process from which the product was created at a holistic level.
We push the boundaries of manufacturing and challenge the status quo by constantly looking for new ways to use, develop or evolve existing processes. By personally designing and engineering state of the science tooling in-shop, we’re able to leverage the latest machine tool technologies to provide you with components of the highest quality.
Aero Precision Lower Parts Kit Includes:
- Takedown/pivot Spring (Used for takedown pin detent and pivot pin detent)
- Takedown/pivot detent (Used for takedown pin and pivot pin)
- Takedown pin (allows the user to install and remove an AR15 Pivot Pin without the use of a tool)
- Pivot pin (Eliminates the need for a pin punch, locks into place securely also helps quickly disassembling the rifle)
- Bolt Catch (The handle and bolt catch are used together to manually lock the bolt open. However, you don’t use the handle to perform an empty reload; for that, you use the bolt catch as a release.)
- Bolt Catch Spring
- Bolt Catch buffer
- Bolt catch roll pin
- Safety Selector (Rotating knob that indicates if the weapon’s safety on or not)
- Safety Selector spring
- Safety Selector detent
- 4-40 Set Screw (for threaded takedown pin detent hole)
- Buffer retainer (Designed to retain the buffer while under spring tension in the buffer tube.)
- Buffer retainer spring
- Magazine catch body
- Magazine catch spring
- Magazine catch button (The function of the Magazine Catch is to properly lock in the magazine when inserted into the magazine well of the Lower Receiver and drop it free and clear when the Magazine Release Button is depressed.)
There are no reviews yet.