The Apex Action Enhancement Trigger directly replaces the factory hinged trigger with a solid body aluminum trigger, and a center mounted pivoting safety. The rounded face of the trigger provides a smooth comfortable surface for the shooter’s finger while firing. The trigger also reduces pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 20% from the factory trigger. The Apex Duty/Carry Kit is engineered to provide the M&P (9mm and .40S&W only) pistol owner a smooth, consistent 5.0 to 5.5 lbs. trigger pull with the advantages of shorter over-travel and shortened trigger reset. All of the components work together to provide a pull weight within the acceptable range for a top end, service pistol. The kit itself is designed to be drop-in and should not require further gunsmithing, however, armorer or gunsmith installation is recommended.
Smooths trigger pull
Reduces trigger pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 20%
Reduces reset length
Keeps pistol at a safe 5-5.5 lb trigger pull weight for Duty/Carry applications
Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
- 1 ea. Aluminum Action Enhancement Trigger
- 1 ea. Heavy Duty 1/8″ Sear Spring
- 1 ea. Slave pin (assists with installation of trigger return spring)
- 1 ea. 2-Dot Fully Machined Sear
- 1 ea. Duty Carry Trigger Return Spring
- 1 ea. Ultimate Striker Block Kit (Striker Block, Spring and Talon Tactical Tool)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.