The Strike One pistol is quite possibly the most revolutionary advancement in firearms technology in the past 100 years, featuring a new locking system that greatly lowers the bore axis of the Strike One’s barrel, resulting in easier to control recoil and quick follow up shots.
The locking system of the Strike One is a unique system to this pistol, and lead to several new patents. The inline barrel leads to very tight tolerances with the slide and the lowest center bore axis of all production pistols.
The Strike One features a fully ambidextrous magazine release for both left- and right-handed shooters. This revolutionary deisgn can be taken down by hand with no tools.
Features the Salient Arms International Box Fluted Match Nitride Barrel
- Type: Geometric Lock, semiautomatic hammer less pistol
- Action: Short recoil, in-line barrel, patented locking block system
- Caliber: 9mm
- Trigger: Automatic Safety, Single Action Only
- Safeties: Single Arc Trigger Safety, with firing pin automatic safety
- (2) 17+1 Magazine
- Ambidextrous Push-Button Release
- Frame: Reinforced Polymer
- Slide: Front and Rear Cocking Panels, rebated ceiling
- Sights: Interchangeable back plate/sight fixed.