The MATCH GRADE 1911 magazine from CMC is a traditional USGI-style fixed base magazine with improvements in follower design, feed lip geometry, and materials. MATCH GRADE die-controlled tolerances are held to +/- .001″ which is more than 75% tighter than magazines made to typical military specifications. Springs are made from aerospace-grade rocket wire and large viewing holes are numbered to quickly determine round count at a glance. The stainless steel MATCH GRADE features a welded base plate for the ultimate in durability, drilled for base pad (Base Pad and Screws Included).
Since 1986, Chip McCormick Custom magazines have been earning their reputation as some of the most reliable competition magazines on the market. Continuously innovating and delivering high-quality 1911 magazines, CMC custom mags give you a winner’s edge over the competition.
- .45 ACP Caliber
- Fits All Compact (Officer’s Model) 1911 Handguns
- 7 Round Capacity
- Improved Tolerance Stainless Steel USGI Style Tube with Enhanced Feed Lips
- Laser Welded Tube
- Numbered Witness Holes for Visual Round Count
- Stainless Steel Follower with Heavy-Duty Spring for Long-Lasting Tension and Durability
- High Tensile Rocket Wire Spring
- Welded Base Plate for the Ultimate in Durability
- Flush Fit for Minimal Bulk and Easy Concealment
- Drilled for Base Pad (Base Pad and Screws Included)
- Smooth Finish for Easy Insertion / Removal
- Long-Lasting Function in Dirty Environments
- CMC’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!