What began as an innovative idea among the brilliant minds at CZ and Dan Wesson resulted in the jaw-dropping DWX pistol, which is a grand melding between the two pistol families. Its locked breech barrel system is simple, ditching the standard 1911 link system and using CZ-style takedown via the slide stop. The easier take-down will be familiar to any hammer-fired CZ owner, as is removing the match-grade barrel due to the bushing-less barrel system that resembles a P-10 or P-09/P-07. The reliable low-cost double-stack magazines boost the capacity to 19+1 with flush bases in 9mm, and many standard 1911 parts enable gunsmiths and competitive shooters to tune the DWX just the way they like it. Sights are easily customized, using a 1911-style dovetailed sight in the front and a CZ Shadow 2 style sight cut in the rear. The swappable mag release expands upon the user configuration.
With the grip angle and contours that have made the CZ 75 a stand-out in the realm of pistol ergonomics, the DWX is a natural fit for most hands. The DWX can utilize standard grips from a CZ 75. Corresponding magwells for the TS/Czechmate series are compatible as well. With so many ways to tune and customize, the DWX is sure to shine!
• Fiber Optic Front Sight – For those who want to acquire the front sight quickly in daytime lighting, a fiber optic sight gathers in light and creates a glowing dot that is hard to miss even against a bright background.
• Adjustable Rear Sight – This sight is adjustable for height and has a serrated rear face, knocking down glare and giving a crisp sight picture.
• CZ-75 Profile Frame – For exceptional grip and ergonomics
• Front Serrations – Forward cocking serrations give solid purchase for press-checks.
• Serrated Rib – Our flat top rib reduces any glare between the front and rear sight.
• Square Hammer – This is our spin on an edgier, tactical, Commander hammer.
• Flat K-Style Trigger – The flat K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a ‘K’.
• Ambi Safety – An ambidextrous safety allows for an easy to access to the safety for both left-handed and right-hand shooters.
• Rail – Equipped with a 1913 Picatinny rail, adding a light or laser is a simple operation.
• Mainspring Housing Checkering – Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
• Compatible with CZ P-10F/P-09 double-stack magazines
Magazine Capacity: 19
Frame Material: Steel
Slide Finish: DLC
OAL: 8.5 in.
Barrel Length: 4.95 in.
Height: 5.85 in.
Width: 1.5 in.
Weight: 45 oz.
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Safety: Ambidextrous Thumb Safety