The legendary FN SCAR® is upgraded with Non-Reciprocating Charging Handles. Available in MultiCam® as a special makeup.
Adaptable: New, non-reciprocating, dual charging handles allow you to shoot from any position without interfering with optics or grip.
Reliable: Short-stroke gas piston system with an adjustable low-flash gas regulator. The reduced reciprocating mass of the new bolt carrier produces less felt recoil.
Accurate: Fully free-floating, cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined barrel and one-piece machined aluminum upper.
Tested: FN’s most tested rifle platform remains the choice of the U.S. military’s most elite fighting forces. Rugged, precise and dependable, all SCARs have earned their stripes.
- New bolt carrier assembly with NRCH enables any shooting position or optic choice, reduces felt recoil
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Monolithic receiver
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions
- Adjustable folding front and folding/removable rear iron sights
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel with compensator
- Telescoping side-folding polymer stock
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- A2-style pistol grip
- Dual, ambidextrous charging handles remain static under fire, user swappable left/right
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
OPERATION: Short-stroke gas piston
MAG CAPACITY: 30 Rd.
WEIGHT: 7.25 lb.
BARREL LENGTH: 16.25″
OVERALL LENGTH: 34.5″ – 37″