LANTAC E-BCG®, Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group with NiB coating.
- M16 Full Auto Style for increased mass and lock time.
- Our new BCG is precision machined from 8620 Steel with a shot peened bolt manufactured from Carpenter 158 and Magnetically Particle Inspected.
- The entire carrier assembly is NiB, Electroless Nickel Boron coated with the patented, advanced UCT EXO process, unlike standard NiB coatings.
- This offers extreme lubricity with a friction coefficient of .02 and surface hardness of 82-85 Rockwell C.
- The carriers patented and patent pending design features unique shrouded and forward facing gas ports that have also been re sized so that gas is vented differently to a standard carrier.
- This results in a system that runs flatter with a smoother energy pulse.
- In addition the system also runs cooler and cleaner, there is also less pressurization of the upper receiver when running a suppressed barrel.
- The flared boss at the tail of the carrier enhances the BCG’s lock position within the upper and makes it more consistent, resulting in an accuracy improvement.
- All critical dimensions are hard turned / ground after heat treat and the gas key has been hard chrome lined for the best possible wear resistance.
- All E-BCG’s® feature the LANTAC CP-R360™ patent pending domed head cam pin that is machined from 17-4PH Stainless Steel and hardened to H900 condition (45RC approx).
- The ultra smooth head reduces wear within the upper receiver.
- The BCG’s 11.7oz weight helps to increase lock time and smoother operation.
- Gas keys are properly staked at four points and only grade 8 fasteners are used in assembly.
The E-BCG’s® forward porting and unique shape assist in reducing pressurization inside the upper receiver that can be caused by short barrel rifles running suppressors.
However, it should be noted that the E-BCG® is not a complete solution for this issue and all rifles are different. ‘Over Gassed’ guns will suffer to a larger extent from this problem.
Full Auto & Semi-Auto Compatible
Forward Porting, enlarged vents.
Balanced flared boss.
8620 Carrier, Heat Treated, Hard Turned & Ground.
MPI Carpenter 158 Bolt, Shot Peened, Hard Turned / Ground.
NiB UCT EXO Coating.
CP-R360 Domed Cam Pin
Mil-Spec Gas Rings
Mil-Spec Staked Gas Key
Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners
All Hard Chrome surfaces are to MIL-STD-171 184.108.40.206
Shot Peening is conducted with S110 shot, Established by Almen Gage A-2 strip .006 -.008
Made in the USA.