The MOE (Magpul Original Equipment) M-LOK Hand Guard, Carbine-Length – AR15/M4 is for firearms with carbine-length gas systems. It combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility of our M-LOK system.
Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions allow the attachment of optional 1913 Picatinny rail sections and other M-LOK accessories for the direct mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc.
Its reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and the lower lip provide additional operator protection from a hot front sight assembly.
Made in the USA.
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
|AR10, AR15, M4, M16
|AR15/M4 firearms with carbine-length gas systems. Compatible with most piston-driven as well as ‘direct impingement’ gas systems.
|Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
Length, overall: 7.1 in.
Length, mounting: 6.6 in.
Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap