- This standard model features a threaded barrel, reversible, side-folding, adjustable stock and 20-round magazine.
- Weighing under 6 lbs., the lightweight and compact Ruger® LC Carbine™ utilizes the same steel magazines and familiar ergonomic controls as the Ruger-5.7™ pistol.
- Unique bolt-over-barrel design with the magazine in the grip allows for excellent balance and pointability.
- Folding stock and collapsible sights are ideal for compact storage.
- The reversible folding stock, with adjustable length of pull, is compatible with both AR-pattern and Picatinny rail-mounted aftermarket accessory stocks.
- Features a 16.25″ fluted, nitride-treated steel barrel for strength, accuracy, and longevity.
- 1/2″-28 TPI threaded barrel with thread protector allows for the attachment of popular muzzle accessories including muzzle brakes, flash hiders and caliber-appropriate suppressors.
- Impressive ergonomics with ambidextrous manual safety, reversible charging handle, ergonomic bolt release and extended magazine release latch.
- Utilizes Ruger’s safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with M-LOK® accessory attachment slots. Multiple QD sling sockets allow for maximum versatility.
- Ruger® Rapid Deploy folding sights are adjustable for windage and elevation and the full length Picatinny rail allows for optic mounting.
- Safety features include: 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety; an integrated trigger safety; lightweight firing pin; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Also includes: one Ruger-5.7™ steel pistol magazine, ambidextrous magazine button, M-LOK® QD sling socket and hex wrenches for disassembly.
Weight: 5.9 lb.
Overall Length: 28.70″ – 30.60″
Length of Pull: 12.50″ – 14.50″
Twist: 1:9″ RH
Barrel Length: 16.25″
Barrel Feature: Fluted, Black Nitride
Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
Stock: Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull
Sights: Adjustable Ruger® Rapid Deploy
Receiver Finish: Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
There are no reviews yet.