Chambered in .380 Auto, the Ruger® LCP® MAX fits 10+1 rounds into the same footprint as the LCP® II. Compact and lightweight, the LCP® MAX continues to be the definitive pocket-sized personal protection pistol.
- Compact and lightweight, the LCP® MAX continues to be the definitive pocket-sized personal protection pistol.
- Standard 10+1 capacity magazine ships with flush floorplate installed. 12-round magazines available at ShopRuger.com.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Utilizing the 12-round magazine, or included finger grip extension floorplate with the 10-round magazine, allows most shooters a full-firing grip.
- Slide features raised cocking ears and functional serrations for easy manipulation.
- Slide and frame surfaces and edges are soft and smooth for comfortable carry and handling.
- Tritium front sight with white outline makes for fast acquisition in all light conditions.
- Rear sight features a generous u-notch for easy alignment and a square front face for one-handed cocking. Sight dovetails are sized to accept all aftermarket BodyGuard-pattern sights.
- Improved magazine feed lips, feed ramp, extractor, and barrel cam geometries.
- Patented barrel cam geometry delays unlocking, slows the slide, and ultimately reduces felt recoil compared to other .380 Auto pistols.
- Fits most existing LCP® II holsters.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Also includes: one, 10-round magazine; soft pocket holster; magazine loader.
- Slide finished in Rose Gold PVD