The ROMEO1 Miniature Reflex Sight is the ideal sighting solution for the modern semi-automatic pistol, MSR platforms, and shotguns. Features a molded glass aspheric lens with high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion. Manual illumination controls remember your last used settings. Three or Six MOA Red-Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions. The readily available CR1632 battery is top-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm. Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Magnesium housing ensuring a lifetime of reliable service. Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- Tested to maintain its zero at over 10,000 rounds of 230 grain, .45 ACP.
- The readily available CR1632 battery is top-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm.
- Extremely strong and lightweight CNC Magnesium housing ensuring a lifetime of reliable service
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER (MM): 30mm
BATTERY: (1) CR1632
RETICLE: 3 MOA Red Dot
OVERALL LENGTH: 44.9 mm
OVERALL WIDTH: 32.8 mm
HEIGHT: 27.4 mm
WEIGHT: 0.8 oz.
ILLUMINATION SETTINGS: 10 Daytime
RUN TIME: Up to 5000 hours
*The ROMEO1 is meant to mount directly to SIG 320RX pistols, as well as to many other popular pistols on the market, by utilizing our available Handgun Adapter Kits.
The optic cut on the P320-M17 guns are cut per the MHS contract, thus are not compatible with the ROMEO1 optic from SIG SAUER. New SIG Sauer Electro-Optics reflex sights which are compatible with all M17 pistol variations will be released in the second half of 2019.
SOR11000 – Contains the Romeo1 unit.