Hold The Objective. Optimized for any 5.56 mm/.223-caliber weapon system with a minimum barrel length of 10 inches, the SOCOM556-RC2 showcases our USSOCOM contract-winning know-how in cutting-edge suppressor design. It incorporates the latest in manufacturing techniques and materials to produce the most exceptional tool of its kind. You can count on it to deliver the utmost accuracy because we test every single SOCOM suppressor to ensure 100% repeatable sub-MOA impact shift and group size along with tremendous sound, flash, and dust signature reduction. Precision-built of advanced high-temp Inconel alloys and stainless steel, and CNC laser-welded for uncompromising durability, the RC2 can stand up to the harshest conditions while helping to maintain the reliability of the host weapon thanks to unique internal baffling that reduces backpressure. Matching extreme accuracy with superior sound attenuation, the SOCOM556-RC2 is the best overall 5.56 mm/.223 suppressor in any environment.
- Extreme Accuracy: Every SOCOM556-RC2 is test fired to verify minimal impact shift and group size
- Employs SureFire Total Signature Reduction® technology to virtually eliminate first-round flash, and reduce sound and dust signatures
- High-temp alloy construction and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques ensure consistent high performance and extreme durability in the harshest conditions
- SureFire’s internal baffling technology reduces backpressure for maximum reliability of the host weapon
- SOCOM suppressors reduce sound, flash, and dust signature for increased warfighter survivability and a more pleasant shooting experience at the range or in the field
- Improved version of the US Special Operations Command suppressor trial-winning SOCOM556-RC
- Features the finest engineering and materials for unsurpassed performance and reliability
- 6.4-inch overall length and 1.5-inch diameter optimized for superior signature reduction
- Designed specifically for 10-inch and longer M4/M16-variant rifles and carbines
- Eliminates first-round flash, a phenomenon common in most suppressors
- Suppresses visible flash up to 99.3% over a bare muzzle
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Durable high-temperature Inconel alloy/stainless-steel construction withstands full-auto use
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly reduce operating temperatures
- Compatible with the SureFire array of Fast-Attach® mounting adapters (flash hiders, Muzzle brakes, and WARCOMPS)
- Fast-Attach® design allows fast, secure, easy attachment and removal without tools
- All SOCOM556-RC2 suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift
- Durable construction delivers long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.