The WARHAMMER MOD2 ambidextrous charging handle made by Breek Arms is a notable upgrade that will substantially increase the use of your AR-15. Easily grab on either side of the handles which has textured grooves cut into them allowing for a quick charge even with large gloves on! The wide set-back latches work great for large optics and the low-profile design keeps it slim and sleek looking without sacrificing functionality. Made entirely out of 7075 aluminum for added strength and durability!
The new MOD2 design features improvements for further reducing gas blowback in the shooter’s face. The relief cuts on the top and bottom of the stem are designed to help direct extra gas out the side and away from your face. And for any gas that does manage to go straight back, the height of the shelf has been increased to better cover the back of the upper receiver. These modifications we made to improve your shooting experience, especially when shooting suppressed!
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hard-coat Anodized
- Latches: Machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Weight: 0.9 ounces
- Oversize Ambidextrous Release Levers (2.78″ total width across both handles)
- Set-Back Latches Work Great for Large Optics
- Allows for One-handed Manipulation
- Higher Rear Shelf and Relief Cuts to Divert Suppressor Gasses
- Easy Replacement for Factory Charging Handle (no gunsmith required)
- Fits All Mil-spec AR15/M16 Rifles
- 100% American Made
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.