This American-made lever-action rifle was manufactured with great pride and attention to detail. You can expect the same time-honored design as the traditional 1895, combined with Ruger’s trusted reputation for producing high-quality, reliable firearms. Improved manufacturing processes create tight tolerances, resulting in a reliable, attractive rifle. Multi-layered quality control procedures, including daily function and accuracy audits and multiple inspections, result in a high-quality product.
- Ghost ring rear sight is adjustable for windage/elevation and tritium fiber optic, high visibility day/night front sight allows for quicker target acquisition in low light.
- Updated Picatinny rail provides a stable mounting surface for scope rings and a variety of modern optics.
- Nickel-plated bolt with spiral flutes adds a distinctive, classy look and a smoother action.
- Refined stock fit and thinner forend improve aesthetics and ergonomics.
- Improved finish on the stock and forend and checkered grip panels provide superior grip in all conditions.
- Threaded barrel, with a match-polished, factory-installed thread protector, has a 11/16″-24 pattern to accommodate a muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
Caliber: 45-70 Govt
Stock Gray: Laminate
Material: Stainless Steel
Finish: Polished Stainless
Front Sight: High Visibility Tritium Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Adjustable Ghost Ring
Weight: 7.3 lb.
Overall Length: 37.25″
Length of Pull: 13.38″
Barrel Length: 19.1″
Thread Pattern: 11/16″-24
Thread Cap: Match-Polished
Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged Stainless Steel
Twist: 1:20″ RH