We took our proven Hostile Engagement Rings, fused them together and created the beefy one-piece Hostile Engagement Mount. Made from 7075-T6 aluminum and finished in matte black hardcoat, the Hostile Engagement Mount extends the center of the forward ring 2” beyond the edge of the 1913 Picatinny mounting surface. This configuration is perfect for LPVOs with generous eye relief, like Tomahawk and Arrowhead. Low profile T25 Torx bolts provide more clamping power than thumb nuts, while integrated recoil lugs ensure everything stays locked down. Built-in RMR footprint mounts at 45⁰ angles are threaded 3.5 x 0.6 for installing an offset back up dot sight like Kingslayer, Liberty or Justice.
- 7075 Aluminum Construction
- Scratch Resistant Hardcoat Oxidized Finish
- CNC Machined
- Integral 45-degree RMR Footprint Optic Mounts
- T10 Star ring cap screws: 10 inch-pounds torque
- Picatinny T25 Star Mount Bolts: 25 inch-pounds torque
- Centerline Height Options: 1.60”
- Forward offset: 2” From Front of Mount to Centerline of Front Ring
- Only 8.25 ounces.
1.60″ CENTERLINE HEIGHT
- Standard height for AR-15 and large frame AR rifles
- 1.60″ centerline height places optic reticle just above AR-15 iron sights (irons are 1.435″ tall)
- A standard setup for rifles with “in-line” stocks at the same level as the receiver rail
- Will work with precision scopes featuring large 56mm objective lenses
- Rifles with stocks located lower than the receiver rail may need a cheek piece added
- Only 8.25 ounces
There are no reviews yet.